xblazingstar94xxblazingstar94x

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Simpsons Parody The Simpsons Parody

I love the voices, music and animation but not fond of the storyline personally but I know how time consuming animations can be and how much effort needs to be put in to create animation and sound like you have. If the story was slightly better, I would of given you full stars but overall, fantastic work. Keep it up.

Samination responds:

Thanks! There wasn't really suppose to be a story as it was mocking what the SImpsons have turned into.

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

too weird and cringey for me.

NoPUNintendo NoPUNintendo

Woody's feace and Kirby's face made me lol :') Haha very funny!

fruit swordman typing fruit swordman typing

Pretty fun game and to the guy who said some parts didn't work. Try to see if they had a capital at the beginning. If they do, you have to do them too. Anyone playing this game might want to keep that in mind. It works fine for me. Really fun and a good learning game. Really fun when playing with friends.

Cursed Treasure 2 Cursed Treasure 2

It is a pretty good game. However, nothing fully original. You made it slightly original but I have seen games very similar before. Still a fun game to play though!

Happy Runner Happy Runner

This is a pretty good game. I like games like this but it is way too short. Would you be able to extend on the game? I think it is simple and easy but I imagine that it would get harder like it began to (if you did expand on it). :) I would rate full stars but because of the length I am going with 4.5 rating
Good game though :D